When is the football camp conducted?
July (01.07 - 30.07) and August (01.08 - 30.08)
Where are the camp programs carried out?
You can apply directly by contacting our admissions managers (see Contact Us)
Who is present at the training and do I have a chance to be noticed?
The trainings are conducted by Martin Frydek, ex-player of AC Sparta Prague, Bayer Leverkusen and bronze cup winner of Confederation Cup in 1997, as well as former member of the Czech National team. His assistant is the coach of the AC Sparta Academy.
Training sessions are visited by Eva Haniakova, assistent of the coach of the woman’s national team. These people will be looking at you and evaluating your progress throughout the month.
What does the program fee include?
The fee includes:
- English language classes
- Football training sessions
- Accommodation in Prague
- Transport pass for 1 month (all types of public transport)
- Czech SIM-card for mobile phone
- Culture program
- Transfer from/to the airport
- Half-board (breakfast and dinner)
What should I take with me?
We provide players with football outfit for training sessions and matches (1 set). You should have your own football boots with metal and rubber studs for pitches with natural grass and artificial turf. You should also bring your own cutlery, cups, and plates to eat outside of normal dining times in your room, as well as, towels and everyday items you may require.
Please keep in mind that visa applications are reviewed at least 1-2 weeks and it is better not to leave it until the last moment. If you are applying for July then end of May is your last chance to apply. To apply for August your application should be submitted by the end of June the latest.
Which documents do I need to take with me?
For the registration you should have:
- International passport;
- Signed education agreement. If you are younger then 18 — the agreement should be signed by parents;
- Payment confirmation;
- Medical insurance;
- Signed medical statement about your psychological health and that you have not been in contact with any contagious deceases in the past 14 days;
- Medical statement from your doctor that you are healthy and able to study;
- Students younger than 18 should also bring a letter from their parents which state that they agree with accommodation conditions;
- Deposit for acomodation of 100 EUR;
- All students will be offered to take extra trips to Dresden, Vienna, Berlin and Munich. The price of all four trips is 200 EUR. Payment is possible upon arrival.
Is it possible to improve English and learn Czech language in 1 month?
You will be studying with native speaking teachers which provide high quality tuition. If you visit all the lessons regularly — you will be able to improve your communication skills without any doubt.